Prof. (Dr.) Nita Shah
Department of Mathematics
Individuals who have completed a post graduate degree in mathematics should be equipped to
- find employment utilizing their mathematical knowledge,
- use their mathematical knowledge to solve problems,
- undertake advanced studies related to mathematics, and
- connect mathematical knowledge with other areas.
The Department desires to meet the global challenges in Mathematical Education and Research by
- empowering students through modernized syllabus (preserving established traditions of eternal values...),
- providing innovative teaching, and
- promoting inter-disciplinary innovations having Global Competitiveness.